1. After clicking on the "Click Here" to make a reservation you will be taken to the OKC CampSpot page.
2. Fill in the dates for which you wish to make a reservation.
3. Enter an appropriate number for individuals using the RV or Grooming Space and click the magnifying glass to enter the site
4. Click View on Map and scroll the map to locate the area you wish to reserve. For grooming spaces you will want the livestock building or the horse barn.
5. For both RV sites and Grooming sites, the spaces shown in BLUE are available for a reservation. The spaces shown in white have already been reserved.
6. Locate the area and the site you wish to reserve, and click on a BLUE site in that area (the map is not to scale).
7. You will get a description of the site on which you clicked. If you wish to register for that site, click the Select button.
8. You may click on as many sites as you like until you actually click on the Select button.
9. Once you click the Select button you will see another description of the site and you may then click on ADD TO CART.
10. Verify the information on the next page and complete any necessary blanks.
11. Continue to complete the forms and move on to the next page. If you are reserving an RV spot make sure you consider the Add Ins that are available: Extra Vehicle; Pump-out; Water Fill and Propane.
12. Complete the payment information for your credit card, and a confirmation notice which will contain your invoice will be in your email inbox within about 1 minute after completing payment. If you do not see the invoice, please check your spam folder as this message will come from CampSpot.
13. If you are unable to complete the forms or encounter problems, please contact Liz Swearingen at (425) 269-7583 for RV Reservations, or Ron Colyer at email@example.com for Reserved Grooming reservations.